Yeah,,forget about am imprtant thing

I realli thank God for been with me all this while. although i might have nop done well in certain subjects but for my ESl...it is qute ok...i was realli relieved when i saw the marks..

Realli pray and thx God for tat ...Evday He is the one who took care of me. He is my dearest family member here in Subang Jaya. He is always by my side although nop physically but i know that he have been protecting me all this while..reardless of whr i go and wat steet i walk through.

Heard that smone was robbed. and my sister get robbed oso jux arong my house last month..tat is y i started going back home for lunch...but after a few weeks over...up till cny...i still stick to my house although my sis left this house oredy (shh...she is illegally lodge here)..

anyway... i realli thx God for protecting me from the thing i dun wish to happen to me.Evday is a special gift from God...appreciate it !!! Thx You!!!

0 comments: