Tagged ??!!! ...hehe ...^_^

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Hmm...it depends...realli depend on my career...Some say a doctor have no life...So ...it is really tough for me to foresee my future...It is realli a misery...total misry,...anyway...for me if no special case...in my life...i would like to have my marriage...mayb before 32...i dunno why also...dun ask ...tat is my sixth sense tat told me...lolz...

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Many things lo...have to tell evthg tat come to my mind...haha...see if my secret come to my mind at tat moment ...hehe..

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
1. lindley. She always laugh right after i speaks...dunno y...in most cases...it is like tat...
2. aH hen. He is my foster brother...dunnno y oso...heh..i think he got fantastic and sad story of his pass to be told..
3. Christina probably. She is a gal hu is tough and reali tahan...full with care and love (correct love nop the boy-gal love),of cos seis bigger than me..should noe take kay of me..hehe..and tell me the sad story of hers.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I ll go...erm...many places...too many...but amog all the place i ant most should be Australia (at this moment- may change in future)..Japan is my scond option...

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
to be a good doctor and good man .

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
hmm..tough...without money is impossible to live...a little bit is jux nice for me(for my simple life in Subang)

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
afraid to lost ?? the most ?? yup it should be marks...in sam but another thing i feel at this critical time is...FRIENDS & FAMILY [copyright DIGI]...^_^

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do
Of cos charity sure enough in my list...part of it...to my edu...part of it tomy bank acc...part of it to my parents...

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
hmm...depends on condition..i reali is the type who adapt to environment and think logically to the situation...i dun simply make deccision ...so wat i have to say is...it depends greatly on SITUATION (and my age)...

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Hmm...dunno oso...ei..Lindley...wat points u have huh??? haha...i cant reali think of any..hehe...XD>..yup got one...tat day ...i say ...this staplers sucks...she jux start laughing...dunno y ...tat is one point oredy...Another point...she erm...is very brave to talk...to say in other ways...she is talkative(jux joke nia)..hehe...an wat is other points??any suggestion ?? pls send to me julius7889@yahoo.co ah///i canedit it...lol...kidding...haha...Anyway...Lindley is a kind gal...with strong will ..tat is wat i can see,..

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
hm...lots of thg..haha...hmm..of cos to be caring...lovely...noe wat i m thinking and care about me...

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
LiAR!!!>>Those who lies (nop joking type)..lie for their own benefit ones..;p

13. What is your ambition?
hm...ambition...to stay in hospital doing u-noe-wat-thing (dun think dirty o~~)

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
my sixth sense...hehe...

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
You wanna noe wat i think is the most important thing in my life??..try to guess...It is ...it is of course my own life is the important one...

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
smtime i like it...perhaps most time i like it..especially with friends and family...shopping alone for me is a torture...

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
smthg i would not like to say...(secret)

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
sorry to say..at the present moment ...none of the people around me are eligible to take the seat...perhaps some of my 'foster family' can...I have two brothers and a sister now...foster one...(the chinese say the dry ones)..haha...perhaps they ll take the place in times to come.

19. What makes you different?
{Different spiritually} o doubt it is my christian life..make me more mature in christianity and have full trust in God...Believe my Heavenly Father as my personal saviour..Beleving in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross to wash away our sin ..Believe in God ll always be with me now and owes whenever. watever i do and whrever i go.

{Different in character} Malaysian Red Crescent. Tat is the real thing make me to tranform into a new individual...brand new me...me myself also cat believe it...

20. What is my sickness and the symptoms and signs??
My sickness...addiction...Internet addiction...Chronic level...i noe but nvr change...cant conrol...dunnno y...without internet i have no life...Symptoms and signs ????easi...my friends in college...take note... First sign..panda eyes(for me nop tat obvious), 2nd...unfinished homework...,3rd ..Poor results in exam or quizes...4th ..no attention in class..sleeping/sleepy in class...5th ...my face a lot of pimples...6th..i feel very tired...and dun feel like wanna layan u in class...tat is the signs and symptoms...can catch me in class le..hehe..

Who do i tag ??
1. Lindley (no rules stating tat cant repeat tagging)
2. Christina
3. Hen gor~~
4. Ivy Chien
5. Ian Bin Chu@...;p
6. Kah yu..haha
7. Vidya -- Physics buddy hehe...XD
8. ???

0 comments: