Did th3 Thing I kNow It is WronG and tHe puniShment is g3t EmbarR@seD….haiz…

Haix…today..right after LAme subject…bcos tat we are having test and we finish our LAM subject earlier… I went to guardian which is about 300 meters away to buy “smthg”..haha…but the thing is that …oh…it is so throwing face ah..gosh…I went late for my Maths class!!..so embarrassing la…like no face one when walking into the class…evone starring at me like I m a criminal .at tat moment I really hope that thr is a ostrich to dig a hole for me so tat I can be one…But b4 I can sit down, Lindley started complaining…“Ei..julius ah..u see la…bcos of u I waste my credit…pay me back ah…”…XD..I didn’t even noe she did call me …Jux weird tat she suddenly said smthg like this ..haix… finally onli check out tat Tung Meng also did call me up…But the problem is I didn’t realise any one of the calls….anyway…I have to say a big big “THANK YOU” to both of them which are future….you-know-wat-I-mean…haha…^_^…so touched by the friendship ah…T_T

Anyway… Mr munin try to make fun of me after tat…saying that I look a bit worried…and said smthg weird…Ei…btw...I wanna ask wat is 003 huh ?? Mr munin said that it is a kind of sweets?? Hmm… I believe indeed it is a kind of u-noe-wat-sweet tat adults use to eat regularly. Do u noe wat I mean ?? if u noe..then u better be careful…cos sure enough ur favourite colour is yellow…hehe…anyway…I am nop tat kind of person..haha…

Then the things goes to Joe…He emos for the whole day..also donno y…so weird one…hmm…wonder wat happened to him o…mayb thinking of his gal friend perhaps..trying to find a good way to date her gf during the holiday??haha/…or wat ll he be emo about huh ?? He definitely looks more worried than I do….haha…Jux Joking…

@nyway, jux like wat it is opposite of wat teachers said: “Have a happy holiday!!”, we G7-ians will sure dun have a nice one…Sure enough It is applied for me…But dunno if it is usable to all..perhaps it dun applies to the smartest guy in the class..Jack..hehe…anyway..if wanna me to say smthg like Have a Sad Holiday to u all is like …smone died in that time…so better still…Happy Holidays,,,

For all those getting StPm and Spm results which ll be releasing soon on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively…I wish u all the best and the best of the best and the very very best,,,gosh …it sounds so weird…haha…whatever…good luck and pray hard !!!Hope tat evone can achieve the target set of oneself!…Aja^2 Fightin!!~ Gamb@teh!!

-’Jinso0N’-

0 comments: