hmm..haiz...h0L|d@y ..gone...

haix..in two more as time i gonna go back to KL le...haix..

actualli i dunrealli like the life thr..it is sort of boring and no fun ...i onli enjoy my time during weekend after fellowship services...haix...anyway,..i noe that is my college life..which seems nop tat nice...

college life for me b4 i m on the line...it is a very fun thig...bt it seems it is the othr wa round...haix...

thinking about the homeworks and assignment ...realli cant play...haix..

try to imagine..if ev actions of urs is giving marks to be assess on ur personalities...how ll it be like..it is sort of sufferings la...no wonder...it is often called SAM ---SELF ABUSING MATRICULATION..haix...realli is a self abusing course...

my ESL note taking...i did the wrong thinng...so great..so wonder fool...haix...have to redo all the things again..very very very fed up...i hate esl..it sucks realli ..i tot it ll be a good thing for me ...bt hu noe itis nop..it is a self killing agent!! i dun lke it !!

i found it realli dificult to do my research ...the website got so little info and i take note about the tory thingy,...so fed up and so miserable now...hix...

thinking of redoing the stuff...i m so desperated///so mieserable...i haven start my new note taking it is sure a real suffering...bt no mater wt happen..i sure ll finish it....i noe i can and i believe i can ...believe is mmost important !!!

and thx God for helping all the way through...tomorow will be my ESL notetaking day...no fun for me...sure enough..anyway...preay tat i ll finish all the stuff by tomorow... all the best to all too .!!!

-'JInso0N'-

0 comments: