oh GosH..so SmellY!!!! D@mN yoU pPl!!!!! HAte !!!

haix...the guys living upstair..right above my room is cooking since Sunday...haix...realli cant tahan the smoke coming inside my confortable air-con room...Haix...making my room smell like wat?!

haix...dun think u can ever imagine the rotten eggs spill over the floor..the odour the pungent and the smelly smelly bau of tat rotten eggs is so so so strong and i realli cant tahan whenevr i open my door !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gosh !!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate it.....the floor is mopped and it get worse , try to imagine mopping the rotten eggs o over the floor !!!......aduh!!!!i realli dunno how to dual with these ppl ah....better go outside eat la...haix...realli headache ah...

somemore...i got find them using my kicap sauce o...so terrible la them...use my oyster sauce...i freshly buy one leh...they are so ... ...haix...reali cant stand them...haix...

Rotten egGs..try think la...common sense 2 to 3 months oredy..the eggs oredy rot like wat oredy still wan to eat ah...no brain one...haix..

i onli can pray to God, ask Him to help me to dual with all this ppl ah...haix...realli cant tolerate ...haix...God will sure help me one.ya...sure...gonna sleep now...hopefulli the odour will 'disappear' tomorow morning...but i noe tat is not tat possible . the odour will last thr for at least one month...haix...stupid thing la them... Prawn brain !!!haix...

0 comments: