hmM...another day...tired...

Uncertainty...i scare...i hate ..and i dun like....i dun like uncertain tahings...i realli dun like ...it is sort of suffering for me and i nvr can enjoy uncertainty.....it is realli a suffer-to-death thing for me...

wondering wat is so uncertain...the answer is simple and may haunted anyone of you who read this also....the uncertainty...is simply...my future...my dream...and my life in next few days...perhaps next few weeks. and next few months...I realli wish to know wat ll i be and wat ll happen in the next few days....anyway..onli theGod almighty noe about my life...my future....wat i can do is to ...pray ..pray and pray..pray hard that my future is the one i wan...the one i like and the one which i choose...although i noe i sound pretty selfish here..bt tat is wathave been making my life so tiring and suffering like wat ...haix...eralli hope that i ll be able to achieve wat i have ...i noe too i cant be greedy and i realli pray tat evthg i gone through .,..I ll go towards my aim...

recently i was realli lost and realli fed up of the internet problem...always limited access and i realli hate the thing...haix..i cant access the net in my house ...so fed up...so helpless...aand i doubt why is this happening...i realli get very angry for tat....try imagine a wireless connection without full connectivity..it realli not tat good...haix....anyway...after i think and think...i think ...it is a test for me from God...Sure enough ...He is testing me in my life....and i noe ...He is trying to help me in one way another,...He tries to control me...so that i dun get addicted to the internet...I am sorry to say i m realli an internet addict...haix...i m so sad too...so fed up of myself...but i cant control...simply cant control myself in front of a computer with internet access...haix...

i realli dun like it ..wanyway,.,in the days to come i noe ...my life may change...i have a lots of secret i dont tell my classmates perhaps noone ask and no one noes...hmmm...i realli have trouble time deciding on the matter...it is realli making me suffer all this while....

anyway...i noe My Dear Heavenly Father will always be by my side...be with me always and whenever i go..watever i do...i noe He will help me to choose for the best for me...ans/..he ll give me wisdon im coping dillema and problemss in my life which i fear and hope that God can lead my life towards the right way and i noe He always do....

Cant write too much...my secret cant tell off here too...anyway...All the best to all...May the holy spirit of God be with all of you in ur life too...Best of the best...

-'JInso0N'-

0 comments: