Going fOr hOSpital atTachMent...

oh...Jpa make each and ev one of the aspiring doctors to go for the programme...I realli wonder how this can help to expose....I mean this programme should come right after the release of result...instead of asking us to go for the attachment...

haix...feeling rather unwilling to go back Sibu, how i wish i m able to stay at Subang here...and continue my life here...of cos without burdens(hopefully)...haix...but i noe it is no way ...cos i m a foreigner here...haix...anyway...i try my best to improve myself ...

After the hospital thingy is the interview...still not yet know the shortlisted candidates...hoping that i m one, i realli get serious headche of how m i going to continue my life in subang after one or two weeks of long leave...gosh..i realli dunno how i can cope with problem...haix..

Anyway...all the best for all those goin to the(good for nothing)attachment and all the best too for the jpa applications..interviews and all that...Gambateh...

rmb to prepare urself for the interview...Take kay...How i wish each and evone of you who apply can get the scholrship...I ll pray for all... :)

-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: