HaiZ...wat a d@y....

Tell u ah..toD@y is noP a nice day for me..haix...ju dunno y feel tired..haix...

mayb tat is life...my life as myself...realli hate tat stupid ones..cant reveal the the-stupid-one-u-dunno's name here..it is "case sensitive"...cos the-stupid-one-u-dunno is a prawn without a head..tat is worse then the prawn's with normal 'prawn brain' well i assume they have rotten ones...Lolz...anyway...tat thing realli make my life sucks...stupid thing la...luckily DAP and PKR win quite a lot this time...or the 'Mer-LIons' will sure do Smthg even worst...haix...

anyway...i try to dun think of tat thing la...haix...so hate the thing ah..make my life miserable...anyway...i should pay no more attetion on tat stupid stuff...

Hmm...yesterday once touch down..i went straight to cut hair le...haha...so nice...feel so 'airy' haha!! have quite a change if compared with m with my long hair...haha...

today...also at about one hour b4 midnight rceived all the files for the L@m3 project..it is realli lame thingyla...haix///oso tire to say them oredy so jux forget about it la...haix...i have to respect wat others have done too.anyway...it is a group work and it suppose to be and wat can i do if it dun turn out to be...haha...wat m i saying ?? sounds so weird one...haha..anyway...hope u-de-1-hu-read-this ll understand... for u should understand mathematics when thr is an equation but it bcum sm thing like inequalities...i do ppl nop tat straght forward ...so forgive me ah...

anyway...thx for the contribution..which i should say i realli appreciate very very very very very much in a sense tat..i m so wiling to appreciate it..get wat i mean ??

haiz...two more days...two more days left..perhaps should be one by now...the day itself cant be count one anymore...two more night to enjoy ur sleep...must appreciate now...or u might have a good sleep after tat o u might nop be...anyway...jux rmb wat is done is done...it applies to all...

i m nervous...may lord help me..i noe that He will help me...My dear heavenly Father is the onli one who can decide whr i should go in my life...He decides for me as He is the one who created me and I m onli a small buddy made to serve and care. Sure enough He will help me ...in watever circumstances. No matter how is the results i ll still believe in You and trust You.Thank for evday You'd given me.

Evday is a gife from God. Appreciate it !!! Start ur day tomorow with strenght and courages!! The best to u!!!!!!!!!!!

-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: