M|seR@blE!!!

Oh..i hate my life some time...thinking that it realli sucks...haix...

realli tire of my life and realli dun like wat it is like now...SAM is nop a course you think that it is so seasy...It is tough....If compared to A level ... i think i ll prefer A level more...haix...That is wat i think...hmm...But i cant regret for watever i have chosen that is my choice anywhere...totally fed up of facing such choices again...

again ,..come to jpa...i really regret for applying for Medicine...it is nop onli very competitive and after i listen to wat ms kalpana said about a doctor's life...i juz dun feel like being a doctor...But again...evthg come after the very moment for decision making..thr is no way for me to return ...no way for my to turn back to the road and take another road....It is realli like wat i learned in SPM literature...The Road nop taken,,., i Realli miss my secondary years ,..the life is simple easy and colourful...Feeling stressful during those years is nop like the stress feeling now...I realli have headache and I realli cant stand anymore...I ll break down one day...realli...tired,...

Ev nite sleeping late...jux to have sm enjoyment besides doin assignments and homeworks...No doubt the school works is haunthing me all the way...I strongly believe that this is a self abuse course...I realli cant stand anymore longer...

Been attack by headache is realli nop a good feeling. Very often i m thinking of changing this changing tat but i cant nvr do tat...What is done is done...that is y...What i can do now is rather simple....pray ...that is to pray to the Lord and ask Him to help me in coping with all of this

Today is Good Friday, which i dun think many of the West Malaysians care of(For most west malaysian good friday is a public holiday)... ..But as a East Malaysian I realli care of the special day today. It is a memorable day indeed, Jesus sacrified for us on the cross in order to clean out bodies and cleanse ourself againt the sins. And I noe God is always with me by my side...I trust in God and I will always believe in Him.

Anyway...the same thing here...all the best to all of you ...Spm leavers...find ur target and go for it...and should nvr regret about it,...Go for your interest and juz do it...Trusting yourself is wat help u to succeed in life...All the best !!! Good luck!!

-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: