appreciation n apology...Of Th3 weEk...

A) Appreciation of the week

1.My papa n mama n family member
Thx ba n ma for giving me money to spend...
thx for ur caring heart and loving heart...
thx, cos of both of u i m overwhelmed with love n care..
thx...

2.My foster brothers
thx my foster brothers...one bigger than n one smaller one...
thx..siong jiun be so nice to me...i ll miss u in cbu
thx...hen also been nice to me...thx for not making me bored
thx both for having a feeling of smone is still caring me...
thx...

3.My bro n sis in christ in GMSJ
thx my bro n sis in christ in GMSJ...
thx for the fellowship night...
thx for allthe things all of u did...for evone..
thx...

4.My friends in Sibu
thx u for teman me when i back sibu
thx been friendly to me...
thx ...

5. G7ians n other taylorians
thx all of g7ians for been so cheerful in class...
thx for thinking of me ...lolxx..juz joke..
thx for helping me in clas ..exp Vidya, Lindley, Tung Meng and oso others (sorry if left out)
thx...

6.My dear heavenly Father
thx for giving me evday ...
thx for letting me breath and live...
thx for giving me good vision...
thx for evthg You given me..jux evthg...
thx..

7. Anyone who help me anyhow...^_^
thx for those who i left out...
i noe ...sm others are actualli helping me...i noe...
and i thx ...for ur help... ^_^

B) Apology of the week

1.My papa n mama n family member
sry ba n ma for the thgs i have done wrong...
sry for ur worries...
sry, cos let both of u help me with my tiring life..
sry...

2.My foster brothers
sry my foster brothers...one bigger than n one smaller one...
sry..siong jiun...for nop having time to teman u in hospital n oso outside..
sry...hen cos i have been very 'fan'..lol
sry both for wasting time with me...
sry...

3.My bro n sis in christ in GMSJ
sry my bro n sis in christ in GMSJ...
sry for nop turning out Saturday night in the fellowship...
sry for all the things i may have did wrongly..
sry...

4.My friends in Sibu
sry for nvr tell u i went back cbu
sry been no able to teman n find u ppl...
sry ...

5. G7ians n other taylorians
sry all of g7ians cos i m nop a good classmates to u all...
sry all ...for i have done wrong thgs in class..
sry to those i have done wrong thgs to...esp Lindley (sorry...jux wanna tell u secretly ...at tat moment i reali dunno wat to do...cos tat was wat my pa do in the rain..indeed sory), and oso others (i may have scold some n curse sm bcos of sm reasons...)
sry...

6.My dear heavenly Father
sry for commiting sins this week...
sry for nop going to service regularly...
sry for doing wat i noe is wrong...
sry for wasting evthg You given me..jux evthg...
sry..

7. Anyone who i have done wrong thgs to...^~^
sry to those who i left out...
i noe ...i may done smthg wrong...i noe...
and i m sory for wat i have done..

Lastly, thanks and sorry to evone and anyone around me.It is because of all of you i live... I believe...THx n Sorry ~!!

-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: