ExaM...eX@m..Exam...n go0Dby3 petRon@s !!! T_T ...Bye..BY3~~~

See what now..EXAM!!!
reali on fire le..
SAM is reali Self-Abusing Matriculation...
haix..
sorry to say ...
but have to say..
regret to choose this course...
should have choose A level..
haiz..this week is realli nop a good week for me..
common tests ..assignment deadlines...
see my panda eyes...
hopfulli nope..lolz..

anyway...
i have make a big decision today...
decided,..
nop to go to petronas interview or rathe educamp...
although i noe it is a good chance for me...
a good oppotunity for me to grab a scholarhsip..
bt my current situation didnt allow me to do so...haix..
regret ?? ..hmmm..
quite regret...
wish tat i can go to ktm station now...
and catch the 9 smthg flight back to kuc...
haiz...anyway,,,
tat is my decision...
time have come and will pass very fast...
it is coming...and going again..
in only a quick flash...
so wish that i have 48 hours in a day..
but having tat much time doesnt mean tat i have $$..
tat is another problem...

anyway...all the best for all those..
those going to Petronas EDUcamp tomorow..
i m a part of all of u...but nop among all of u...
sound weird..lol...hmm..
i ll always support all of u frm cbu..
the best to u all in the educamp..

..i believe God has His way .,,
He will sure lead me to a correct one..
I believe in Him ...
so i should say I have no regret of my decision...
Thx You ...for making such decision for me..
so tat i m nop tat ehaused...
so tat i would break down...
^_^ cheer up...
athough i have give it up...
i should nvr regret it...^_^..never ever...

Trust God and evthg will be okay ...'

tat is my believe...wat about urs ???... ... ... ... ...

again...evday is a gift fro God...appreciate it!!

-'Jinso0N'-





0 comments: