co()kInG...Fun?? hmm...

Haiz...evone n anyone...
sooner o later sure nid to learn cooking...
first step...cook maggi mee lol...

anyway,,..cooking rice n other stuff seriously nid a bit of skill...
haha...
my RC have been helping me...lol...
Thx RC...


Nop much on cooking...lol...
today..Bio common test
result...
hehe...luckily quite good =)
Thx God for giving me such result..keke...
quite satisfy..

bt anyway...
tat is for biology onli...
haix..
did terribly in my chemistry,,,
anyone can help me ??
cope with my weak point...haix..

anyway,,..tired..
finish math test today..
which i tot is tomolo's paper..
haix..a bit dump...
going wothout enuf preparation...
i guess the marks ll nop be wat i wan...haix..

cant help...

now..wat can i do is to..
BRUSH UP!!!!!!!!!!^^

take k

-'JInso0N'-

0 comments: