eMb@rRased...oh...haiz..

today ..i have did smthg very embarasing...haix
dun feel like telling...
but i believe evone make mistakes..
n evone tend to forget thg,,,
wat embarassed me today is..
i went out of the librry without having my book checked out...
oh no ...i m in a rush...n...
when walking through the anti-theft thingy ,...
it start beeping...
n it is so ...

sensing smthg is wrong...
i onli realise that i forget to check out my book...lolz..
damn embarassing la...haix...
hmm,,..u can try to imagine the situation,..
luckily i realise it fast...haix

or else...i have be be inspected..
sorry for the ppl in front of me..
u are sort of unlucki i think..
to have me following at ur back..
been inspected...
reali sorry...

anyway..jux hope to tell all..
dun do tat sort of stupid thing ...lol..
haiz...tat is wat i wanna say..lol

of cos the first and last time for me...
hehe...
anyway..G7ians and others..
best in common test...

ops..no time more,..see ya...
have to rush up a bit in revision...
good luck ...

-'JInso0N'-

0 comments: