miSt@ke VersuS ExpErieNce...

hmm...wat u regard mistakes as??
no doubt....
each n evone of us did make mistakes b4..
regardless of whether it is a stupid mistake ...
or briliant mistake...or watever u call it...

for me..mistake is experience...
great experience tat one should nvr forgt..
juz lke jux nw...
in a short x2 an hour,
several mistakes have been made..
of cos all my own fault...
haix...
reali...stupid ah me...
haix...chemistry experiment...
titration...also nop good in conducting...
haix...
a bit disapointed of myself...
bt hu cares,,,
tomolo is still a new start...
perhaps a new start will start after the sunset..
evthg is fine...
n thx God been wif me through thick n thin...

Tomorow LAN exam...useless exam...
haix..bt watever ...
we as MALAYSIAN have to pass ok le...
jux a 'C' enough la...lolz..

all the best...
n rmb all ur mistakes in ur life...
which accumulate n thr come ur knowledge..
and experiences...

Life, be in it !!!


-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: