ColL3Ge life...hw izIt??

Though have been going through college life ...
for more than three months ...

I still dun really like it...
dunno about u thr..haiz...

<<< is ur life like tat??
hmm..then that is good...

for me ..hmm...like tat??
nop good enough ...
cos thr is reason behind ..

reasons which u cant see from the picture...
the picture is the enjoying moment onli..
nop the dificult time...haiz...

college life for me ...
one word..
sucks...
although thr is laughters ...
thr is smone saying tat ...
we are still friends (TEA WH 2008) //lolz...
or any other who laugh like hahaha....or others...

i realli miss the time in my secondary sch..
it is so nice...
so fine...
so memorable ..
so watever...

now is now ...
juz go for it...
u too ~~hehe...

u choose it...
God has chosen for u...same as me...
all the best to all..^_^

-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: