hm...LoNg Time Didnt wriTe about My Story,,..hmm..My De@r Diary....

haix...it had been a long long time since the last time i touch this diary...many ppl had come b4...bt have not impressed them with wat i expereicened...

hmm..juz a brief flash over...wat i have been doing all this while..for taylorians...my fellow.g7ian...i ll be joining the class tomorow...sure u all miss me...lol...haha...Lndley izit rite?? days without laughter is dificult to pass rite??lol...

hmm...in this one week wat have i done...gosh..too many ...jux like a mad ppl...walking around sibu ...lol...try imagine...haha...du laugh,,,haha..hmm...in this week...i have a new foster brother le...although dun reali noe him...he treat me nice .He is kind and realli like my foster brother...haha...He is better than my real bro...haix...and thx god for giving a chance t have extra "family members"..hha...actuallli i have a small brother in Sibu oso...haha...and many many children in Miri ..all are dry one...i mean all are foster one...nop real one ..of course...haha...XD

hmm...this morning went to JPA interview...so nrevous...but evthg seem okay for me...Hope that i can get it...I realli wish that i can have the shcolarship...Pray to God for giving me the chance t the interview and my next step is to grab the scholarship. And be a faithful Christian, i fully believe that my dear Heavenly Father will give my a hand ...help me in my life..

Hmm abit about my interview experience..it is realli a nice one..bt i dunno whether i did well o nt...cos i jux crap anythg i can anyhow...haiz...it is reali dificult ...bt i can overcome it anyway...i reali hope that i m fine in it and hope that Ms Iza and Ms Nur Azlin are kind enough to help me with this !!haix...realli hope that i can have it !! i realli wan !! ...nope to say i wan to escape from sam..is actualli pat of reason but nop fulli ...haha...hmm..anyway...haix...tired...wanna sleep now...nap in afternoon...interview ...leave it to God he ll help me...

All the best to other scholars !!! best !!! to u all...Good Luck !!! ...

-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: