Reminiscing back...last few weeks...a fun thing to share with u all..

On the memorial day, the day after the tiring bIOlogY common Test,the 18 of feb a week exactly b4 my birthday,,,smthg fun and nice strike my life!!

Try to imagine u are in half way doing ur job , i mean watever work , on te computer in libray and suddenly the library bell rings!!! Gosh, the first thought in my mind is tat smone is doing stupid thing, or why library close so early today ?? Evthg is of cos diferent when each n ev oe in the library are called to go out of the building asap!!!...Of cos witout knowing what was actualli happened...

evone is like ants making way to the exit and directed out of the building...It is such a good scene...he first time i have see so many ppl jamming in the library.Evoe was sort of panick but sm nop reali. The librarians were also shocked or some how...

In my mind, i Think is this a game? or practice for evacuation??hm...But finally i realise that the truth was the truth thr is a bomb smwhr around the collge.To be accurate it is in INti College!!!!!!!!!!!Gosh..But of cos no explosion and all tat...Bomba polis all cum to catch the attention of public and he road was blocked...haix...

It was such nice expereince...Even the teachers are rushing home asap during half way meeting!!haha....anyway...of cos nothing happen ...evthg is allright and if not i ll nop be posting this oredy...lol...

The 2nd day to sch , a few version of story was circulated..haix...the 1st on the plastics bag thingy .2nd with the war bomb thingy , and another is also a nonsense...forget wat story oredy..tat is such a rubbish,,,haix...

But i was so excited tat day..The 1 st time in my life such funny thg happen. And i reali thx god for giving my such an experience!!I like the exp very much. But the most important thg must noe during such emergency is to safe urself and dun joke...anything can happen...
The very very funny thing happen next is the earthquake in ADP building and the TBs building...tat two building is shaky ...tat is wat i heard from my friend...haix...so many disaster and thingy happening...haix..

Anyway, reali thx god for taking care of me and continuously letting me to pass my days with strenght and courage...God Thank You!!!I love U!!!

-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: