What was this week about huh???

Haiz..my week...juz pass like tat..time flies.i tell u ...haix...

The week actualli start with my birthday ..tat is Monday ..hmm...evthg was fine and it was just like normal life...haha...ya..nearly forget ,that day i gave my number to Ms Khaw to ask about my marks and i was quite disapointed with m marks. Anyway, juzt like wat she said ..what is done is done.We have to be positive realli positive ...no neutral but totally positive. My marks had greatly give me a lesson of preparing for my exam earlier b4 anythg gone reali wrong...

the second and the third day just ends very quickly..i also notreali sure wat i have done for tat two days...basically, i was juxt day dreamig and trying tofind a way out to enjoy myself...thesday was the day to have english common test. it wasnt realli tat nice but quite ok.I wrote smthg on the overpopulation and ddnt realli find my essay that good. After tat test, i tried to relax my mind but i have nother task cuing out...Math COMMON TEST!!!math common test is on Thursay!!haix...so i have to sit by my table in my lonely room and of cos with the computer on besideme...actualli tat should nop be happening...but wat can i do simply juz cant control myself to touch tat stuff...sort of addiction..i think...hiax...

anyway..it reached the day to face the last battle for this two month...the last struggle and the last important thingy to dual with ...the math common test. For me it is quite ok . I cant admit tat i do well bcos i know i didnt do well in tat exam...I got panicked a few times bcos of the stupid questions which i cant find the solution at last.i was totally down for tat exam..but my altitudedun allow me to cry over the spill milk...so i remain calm and steady...wat have done is done!!! We cant pull back the time and also cant do anythg ...we can jux try to improve next time...that is the best way out of all...look further....try to look further...

My Friday is quite good whichh is now i m in front of my pc .typing out all this stuff...hm...trying to express watever i can...oh ya...i thing i regret doing is that i went to one sucks meeting...i dun like it anyway. it is nuts...i jux dun like it !! anyway cant tell wat actualli ll be happening later on but for sure....i m going for a dinner with my bro and sis...then after tat i ll go for the fellowship in church ...any other agenda??dunno oredy...Anyway,,,i am happy today...nothing make my down and the onli headache now is the HOMEWORK!!!! we have to hand in lot of assignment next week.haix...it is realli not a good one..haix...

heard sm of my friend saying that they are having self abuse matriculation...Is it so ??i wonder...anyway...anyhow...i have choose my path ...i should continue with it,.onli tat my weekend wil nop be tat interesting anymore...no more loitering around shopping mall...no more ktm to kl...haix...

trapped in subang jaya ...haix...it is nop a good feeling!!...haix...

anyway..conclusion...this week ...nthg that special...got smthg special one is the test and so ...but besides that no more...hei...got one more my birthday that is it...haha...After this week i ll be looking forwards for next week ..bcos i m goin back home for holiday next week...haha...so nice..

anyway,,,jux that ..have a nice weekend !!!

0 comments: