My biRthd@y enDs...

Haix..my birthday,,,I have it with my CompuTer ...haha..so glad...in deed it is my precious mate now...hiaz...

I suddenly feel so lonely in this late middle of the night. My 17 years old had jux pasted and here cum my 18 years old .Haix...getting older is nop wat i like perhaps it is sort of torture for me. Why? Simply it represent the time that flies away without waiting anyone.

At this late hour, listening to Apologize by Timberland, I was sort of afraid...Perhaps evthg is too late ordy, ..juz like it states in the lyrics ..it is too late to apologize...haix..Evthg i m thinking back is too late oredy...

Tomorow is gonna be a tiring day for me...Knowing tat thr are two test result to be released--physics and biology...haix...i may noe my range le...haix...it is nop tat good for physics but i hope the best for biology. Thereby hope that god can help m with that...anyway..reality will be reality anyway...haix...

No use to argue and make any judgement now...It is too late!!...to late..to apologize...it is too late...

Anyway, i still nid to go through tomorow ct for english...haix...it is gonna be sort of tire for these few days..

May god help me to face all these obstacles...I sincerly hope that i can gone through all these asap...some said what we have chosen is "Self Abuse Matriculation" and me hu denied it at the first place started wonderin the reality an the real thing which is going on now...anyway...

It is too late!!!

Bye, my 18th birthday in 30 mins time!! 25.february.08 11.30am

-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: