My di@ry..ExPerienCing Tru3 Life

Haix..Life is a long journey,,,Experiencing a true life is actually nop that easy ..I havent rech that stage one but i wish i m in that stage now...

Many experiences have come to me in my life so far. Each and evone of them of cos is so nice and some are very very memorable to me...hmm//For this 18 years minus my years from 1 yearold to 5 year old which is still a little boy ..hmm//noes nothing at tat time la..So so far my life still okay ...hmm..very colourful and attractive in a sense that it is enriched by my daily gife from god ,that is the precious time he had given to me and of cos all of my friends He had give me.

There by, I would like to pen down perhaps can note down some of the exciting thingy happen in my life, especially in this new year,,,a new beginning ,totally new...Hopefully Heavenly Father can lead me continously in my life and enlightened mylife with bits and pieces of 'coloured time'.May god be with my evtime in my life no matter what i expereince and be my witness of experiences.

0 comments: