tiRing jouRney today!!

22/06/09 ---- 11.59pm

haix.today is a very tiring day for me..wake up early in the morning..
have to prepare to go out ... to do some things..
who know... something came to me in the afternoon in all of th sudden...
Mr. Azizi asked me to go on stage to speak at 3pm wheareas he called me at 1.15pm and asked to be at Cemara hall at 2pm..
iwas so so nervous..



it is public speaking... 52 hours... wanted to break record!! ..
it is 52 non stop multilingual public speaking...with japanese.arabic. german, frence, mandarin, malay, english and other languages.. korea also got..:)Russian perhaps?? not tat sure..
btw..it is so hectic to rush back cemara... torturing for me.. as i m not around SA tat time..
but having the commitment to contribute to this event..i have to make it..
I simply impromptu in front of everyone with my slow english so that my time will be longer...haha..
ya..i admit i speak so slowly until everyone almost fallen asleep ..haha..
hmm..anyway.. pass le...pass le..~~ once down the stage i was so rejoice..aha..
finish dy !!



i was so happy at least i have do it..:)
i got free t shirt from the event ! it is very nice indeed..
thx to Mr Azizi .. thx you very very much!!!

-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: