H@ppy Father's DAy!!! :)

13 June 2009 ----- 10.30pm

Hehe ..today is Father's Day!!
Wish that all who already become fathers will have an enjoyable moment with their family in this special day :)

As for me, just went out for a dinner with my family ..
actually not went out ..
erm.. actually for me i went out also ..
aiks.. watever.. i went to my grandma's house for dinner ordered from restaurant ..
nice food neh !!
really like it .. also today's dinner was specially graced by an uninvited guest --- MY FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW..!! haha XD
very happy can have nice moment with family members. though no take any photos//:)
hmm..at night is almost enjoying..watch TV ..
the show on TV is Diamond NightClub (direct translate..lolz) ??
it was hosted by a 'sister' erm.. forget her name should be "Qian Jie" ba!! lolz..
it was very entertaining wor .. haha
hmm.. n ya ya .. today i went to church le..
Sorry dear Lord for i had escaped church services for such a big gap ..
at least a month ..
forgive me Dear Father :)
hmm..
nothing reali special dy ..
one thing certainly is that ..
i decided to continue my blog updates everyday if i m free lah :)haha

anyway, still //..HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL FATHERS !!!

-'Jinso0N'-

2 comments:

fat cow said...

father's day is on 3rd sunday la..

My DI@rY.. .. .. .. ExPerieNciNg TrUe LIfe... said...

yes meh ?? the real one ma..
my family celebrated a new one ma..our own one ma .. special a bit loh ..haha.. cannot ma ?? :)
actually it is mym dad who say tat the day was a father's day ..lolz ..i didnt realise pun