abOut there.. It is ne@r ..yahoo!!

18 June 2009 ----- 11.30pm

about there !! it is really near now !! haha..
so happy about it !! :)
wondering what is happening ?? lolz.. it is only that i am about reaching my target ..lolz..
haix.. after headaching for this few days at least i can have a good rest then ..
but before long i still nid to continue with my works.. haix... tired...

two more days.. just two more days.. perhaps only one left..
I gonna leave Sibu ..
my lovely place..
my beloved bed..
my cute bed...
my nice table ///
and the air conditioned room .// :) haix
in two more days i ll start to suffer again ah ..haix...
too bad ... reali too bad ..
Shah Alam here i come again .//
but not with a cheerful heart .. jux ok ok nia..
bo bian ... air ticket booked dy ..
have to go .. it is time for me to leave...
i should leave lolz... hmm
anyway .. good luck to all!!! :)

-'Jinso0N'-

2 comments:

ANONYMOUS said...

hey how cum so early nec to Shah alam?

My DI@rY.. .. .. .. ExPerieNciNg TrUe LIfe... said...

haha... bo bian oh ... nid to go bck Shah alam to cos book le air ticket le //haha
and i ll be the facilitator for mms lor..:)