a TiriNg d@Y .. lolz..

17 June 2009 ----- 7.30pm

aiks.. starting from Morning .. it is a busy life ..lolz..
first need to go to barber .. cut ..cut ..cut ..
my haircut short short de lor ..haha..
but this time i am quite satisfied with the hair cut lar..
quite nice and ok ok loh .. at least not tat long le ..hehe..
after that ah ...
then drive to my beloved school.. SMK Tung Hua .. haha..
the new block looks good and nice.. i took a tour around the block ..
it is only like tat nia nia actually ..
haven start using it yet .. haha.. but the block looks new and very nice ..
with air con somemore..aiks..
i cant enjoy that anyway ... dont dream on that dy..haha..
oh ya..forget to say my purpose to school..
i went to the staff office.. ande.. met with beloved Mdm Lee GB --Beloved Bio teacher..haha..
and i headed towards the admin office..
sorry no time for chit chatting with other teachers..
not many teachers left in staff room also .. off to work oredy .. :)
erm.. once in the admin office met Ms Jenny Koh .. very nice leh ..
thanks her very much for she helped me to find the SPM certificate..
but she didn't know where it was put anyway .. but I really appreciate her help :)
After the admin staff come back she took my cert. and pass to me then i signed and left .. hehe..
metwith Mr. Tung Kwong and chit chat for awhile before i go to Chee Huat's place
I went to Delta and straight there and found out Chee Huat misplace his notes.which i wanted to borrow from him :)
but he found it anyway at last .. huhu ..
i waited while reading newspaper.. and saw that JPA scholarship only been offered to 417 students only this year.. pretty much less than last year 500 students..haix.. (for PILN overseas program)
hmm..right after this i go BSN ..MAybank .. to due with my account thingy ..
hehe.. money $...$
$w$
$_$
no $$ liao lah.. just deposit shao shao loh ..haix..
then after this i went to dentist wor..
tat dentist so loso..
wan earn money still dun wan see me .. haix..
ask me made apoointment wat n this n that..mafan shi ..haiz.,.
say wat they linch time loh ...haix..
i was chased away lah .. then ..i thk thk thk wan to see dentist today ??
haix.. lazy ah ..
later thk thk thk again..aiks..
better go today lar..haix... mafan shi ...
2pm go again...wat the ..
reach thr..so many ppl ..
wait again..i sms made le apointment wor ..haix..
angry dao ///haix..
and then hor .. the dentist baru ask me in ..
check an fill wah .. take so long time
look like no skill one ..haix..
then help me polish oh ...
polish dao .. bleeding diao eh .haix... wan my life ah ...
and the most exciting one is i pay money time ..
no moNEY !!!! aiks... now how leh ..
thx dentist polish my teeth .. and thx her for the figure she gave me too ..wt...
so expensive lah .. haix..Rm 245 .. RM60 each teeth filling ah...
beautification leh is rm 65 .,,wan my life,,
aiks,, bo bian loh ,..then mai have to walk to nearest bank to take $$
you see lah soi o not ..baru masuk duit now wan to take out dy .. haix..
my whole day is soi lah ,..haix...
and u noe wat i was charge rm10 to take rm100 .. soke de ah them ,..
never mind lah CIMB staff must prepare to fight with me oredy tomorow..
i wan to find fault with them ... haix..
they simply charge one..wat th ...haix...
anyway .. check out tomorow for the fight ah ..lolz...
stay back and enjoy ..haha..
have a nice day ahead !!!

chaos...

-'Jinso0N'-

1 comments:

fat cow said...

so kesian lo u....U use GIRO ahh? but giro only rm 1 per transaction wo..ur eyes got blur or not wo??