The Ro@d noT takEn .. :(

1. The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost


TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 5

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same, 10

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back. 15

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. 20

at the middle of the night... suddenly..
i feel something very touching...
i duno why..
jux feel a bit emotional.. so EMO... :(
haix.. mayb it is something that i dun wan to happen happened??
or is it ??
i duno .. i have no idea...
jux feel such feelings since yesterday night..
a sad and emo kind... haix..
tired.. depressed...
any words that is suitable to describe tiredness and emotional feelings should be suitable to describe ..
and as why i choose to use this poem it is bcos..
it brought me back to the junction of decision making..
i have not taken the other road..
n now ... duno ..hw it ll be like..
and as had taken tis road..
i duno hw it is going be like too .. but basically .. i m emotional when looking into this,,
and it is very emotional..haix..
so sad ,.. and so worry duno wat is the thing that is actualli haunting me..
watever,, however,,
i hope tomorow will be a better and nicer day ..
the Sun will shine .. and wont let me cry surely ... :)
all the best to all :)
pls do leave ur words of concern..lolz..
bye bye ..haha..

-'Jinso0N'-

p/s i thk i m regreted over some thing..very regret actualli haix.. i wish evthg ll turn better...haix.. i jux simply angry with myself ..jux duno how to cope.. very tire.. cry

3 comments:

梦。K1R@ said...

what things are you regreting of???
JPA???

Unknown said...

hey izzit because of ur decision to quit SAM in Taylors for the JPA scholarship thing??

My DI@rY.. .. .. .. ExPerieNciNg TrUe LIfe... said...

hmm. i m not quite sure too.. thx anyway for ur concern :)
aiks.. mayb that is it.. n i thk most probably it is it ...lolz..