what i hate...

haix..i realli hate smthg ...
n i my self nvr noe tat till i reached intec...
i hate ppl touching my stuff ...
on my tables...
no replacing ...
no removing ...
no taking away..
no using ..
of course all of this without permission..
recently i reali get frustrated with the bunch of them who like to use my belongings like that belong to them themselves...
of cos..no offence...
bt i jux hope tat ..no one ll touch my belongings besides myself..i mean without permission
sorri bt i have to say i m such a person ...
so pls ask me b4 u do anythg to my table or my place..
at least show sm respect to me ..ok ??haix...

anopther weird thing i hope others ll noe is tat ...
i m damn scary when i m angry...
so dont come and make fun in front of me...
particularly when i m angry...
of cos again..i m nop tat easily get angry la...
haha

and another weird thing abt me is tat...
i talk smthg half way...haha...
sorri ah...tat is my weakness..i noe ...and i admit...haha
and my other thing is tat i like to make fun of ppl too...
so sorri to have hurt smone la...
bt tat is wat i m ...
so hope u ll noe it...hehe...

other weird thing ah...ya...
i cant eat in front of others if other are nop eating...
so....haha...bt watever i ll still eat after smtime lo...
and i m lazy to talk when i m tired...
so pls dun talk to me if i m tired...haha
n i dun talk when the lesson is in progress..
dun look at me like wat if i dunt reply u ...
for u cut thru halfway in lecture...RUDE!!!!!!!!!!

anyway..i hope my dear housemate and friends ll be able to noe me better through this ...^^

-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: