Friday …passed by…

Hmm..wat have I been doing this Thursday and Friday..
Time pass damn fast one I tell you…
It id damn fast…without realising it is now about a week from the start of my very first lesson…
Time flies..and yet…
I seemed still not yet realise that time are tickling away …
Without me knowing its precious precense…haix..
Whatsoever…cherish ev moment you have in ur life…
It sounds like I wanna end my life oredy…haha ..bt nop really..
It is jux wat I think of in this very moment..time really wait for no man…

And wat I have done today is basically nothing beneficial…
Smthg tat gals use to do…I mean gals like this la..
Tat is shopping aroung bukit bintang…
It is damn reali and very tiring la…
Try to imagine…we started our journey frm Shah Alam at about 1pm and reach bbintang at abt 2.30 oredy…and we have lunch thr…
So nice…
We have pork thr…haha..reali enjoy pork nowadays…no offence ..of cos..
Sorri ah…and …of cos .i reali enjoy the fat of the fat fat piggy…haha..miss it too much..
Have oredy fed up with AUSMAT café food …
Bt yet I have to still eat it for the next 23 months …haix..
It is a long time right ?/haix…//
After tiring walking around in sungai wang…(tell u wat..we walk in every and any fashion shop tat come to our vision..damn stupid right …bt we enjoy it anyway…)



We stop by McD for ice cream, while enjoying sundae …take some pic…lo…



Mike me n jin xiong…all are course mate la…haha…actuali thr is another one my roommate..also my exclassmate…chee huat..hu is too kind to help to take pic..haha..



Hm…after the whole day…basically…I bought nothing…reali nothing… except a sundae and bus ticket…haha..
Ntg more and ntg else than tat…haha..
For others..at least they bought some households…haha..
Jin xiong spent abt rm40 for his new shirt which doesn’t allow him for another one…
In order to contrl himself he have to dig himself in the books…BORDERS in Berjaya Times Square (We left for Berjaya after our ice cream)..
€_€….$_$...chee huat bought a brand new jean ….and sm titbits…
Mike bought honey…he tried to be sweet to gals ..tat is why…haha..and other ah…haha..
And tat is abt all of the thing we bought…
Basically I went to eat pork nia…hah…



Anyway I feel damn tired one…hahah…back at hostel quite late…bt nop tat late…
Still get to on9 awhile after tat…haha…
Take some pictures of the beautiful kolej …and self picture…tiring face….#_$



Anyway all the best n see ya…

-‘Jinso0N’-

0 comments: