Tod@y = UnfoRtuN@te....

guess wat today ..
damn unlucky and reali angry
and frustrated...
woke up at 7:20am ...and the bus is schedule at 7:30am ..
10 mins ...oh no ...no way ...gosh ..
haix...suddenly ev bad words come out from my month...
haix...
bt i can do ntg other than quickly dress up myself..
the better looking the better...haha...
then i walk lo to the bus station ...it reali sucks la...nid to walk such a long way ..haix...
and wat they say ...nid to wear certain dress...there is a dress code...
and ...haix...
i dun dare to ckriticise here...cos bloggin ma...
can go into prison one wat...haix...
better dun say is better la..

n guess wat again ...reached sch (refered as former sch below) ... i refuse to tell the name...
u should noe wat my sch is ...if duno then jux ask me la...haha
cos my former sch is simply sucking ma...haix...
i hate the stupid ppl standing at the door ...
i mean theose who stand thr for nothing good ...
those strangers ....stupid enough,,,haix,,,
in short ... the poluice give me a saman today ...
aiks...so fei4 right ?? fei4!!!!
so fedup ah...
wat so ever...i hate my former sch la...
it is reali teruk la...dun like it !! ...
haix..bt wat can i do ?? ...X(

T_T -'jInso0N'-

0 comments: