hMm..thIs we3kEnd,..niCe bt Tired...

the week after the orientation is reali reali reali great!! ..hehe
free during the weekend...
went back to subang...
thx my dear bro...Edwin for allowing me to lodge at his place..
hmm..my weekend is still ok la..
othough quite bored...
bt it should be all fine ...^^
Friday ,..a totalli free day !! yeah...so i woke up at abt 11am tat morning...
after havng myself made up...
i went to bus stop ...and..
wait wait wait...till bus come...haix..
although it is tiring of waiting...bt i feel best cos i got to get back to subang..
however,..hu nnoes..
it took me abt 3 hours to reach KTM station!!!!!!!!...
stupid right ???haix...
fed up of the bus driver...
haix...
then ktm and back ...i reached very late
at abt 4 pm onli reach taylor ...it is reali sucks right ??haha...
watever..i managed to gain experiences and knowledge...hehe..


saturday is quite a fine day for me...
for me..watched a movie...HANCOCK...
and loitering around like a mad ppl...
and play basketball in asian avenue...
and eat good food...




bt it is all fine..
Sunay pyramid looks scary for me tat day,..haha...
watever...Sunday came very quickly ..
i have worship and back shah alam again...
of cos tat is onli bits and pieces of wat i have gone thru...
wanna me tell more...
i dun think i m able to sleep tonight dy...haha...
anyway...
all the best to all..hehe..

-'JInso0n'-

0 comments: