helo~~Sat.D@y...haha

Actu@lli i reali wanna organize wat i gonna tell of here..
bt at last...
one word ..
LAZY... ;p
haha

anyway...jux a brief through wat had I done for the past week..
Actualli past few week is jux nop tat nice...
EXAM!! EXAM!! and EXAM!!
and it is so so bad..
i gonna fail my Chemistry and Physics...
No doubt Chemistry is one of the toughest subject...
at least for me...
i dunno about you...Bt anyway anyhow...
i believe in God tat He will help me in it...
as He had give way for me ...
at least to continue study ...
doing things which Chemistry is an important component...haix...
~Chemistry sucks~

erm,,stop talking about exam...
tiring of it oredy...
Mid year for me dun sounds good...
How it sounds for you ??
It reali dun sound tat nice to me...
Simply jux bcos it signify the end of the year...
half of the year have oredy passed...
oh...2008 x 0.5 ...
mathtmatically is 1004 .bt it doesnt make sense...
it should be onli 180 more left only for 08 ...
and bare in mind,...SAM Students...
the exam should start counting down from now oredy...
aiks..as for me..
i m gonna cabut anywayl...
haix...y i talk about exam again??

haix...

-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: