TwelVe May

haix...today ...again,,,
a tiring day...dunno y ...jux sleepy...haix...
hmm.anyway,...i nvr mentioned b4 in my blog...
I got JPA ..n thx Lord ...
for giving such a chance,..
i ll cherish it...
Thx my God...Praise Lord...

Taylors...my memory ll still b with u ...
dun worri...i nvr forget ...
the place...the ppl...
the things tat have been with me ..
for a bout 5 months...
sure euf..i ll miss those memory,,,

anyway,..i wish i can visit taylor at a weekly basis ...^^
as i have make a personal conntract with Lord ...
to serve Him...
to give praise to Him..
in GMSJ...
hopefulli i ll be at Shah Alam...
nop so far away...haix...anyway,,,this place ll sure be my memory..
all the friends here,,,
i ll miss u ppl ...
bt dun wori i ll visit u ppl oways..;p

i want to finish my resposiblity as a SAM student...
at least have to keep to all deadlines...
n pass up watever nided...
othough there ll no be any result from my work...
i mean the on-paper result,,
anyway...this few month have help me further my knowledge...
so nice...^^
today wentto ADP library..
to search sm info..
n find out tat the scener frm thr nop bad...hehe..






after tat went home...simple..'
take bath..
on9
blogin (now XD)
n homework come last...XD...

hmm..dinner ??
haha..sm self fried thingy...nice!!


End of day**

-'Jinso0N'-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya~

wow!!! CONGRATz for getting JPA~

if ther is chance, muz CiA me drink n food wo~ :)

i have created a new blog too...ther is only one post coz too lazy to write the post le~ juz create n put ther la~ >.<

http://wud-fishy.blogspot.com/

keep in touch ya~

take K, dude