oh Gosh .. it is not what i want .. T_T

hei ... gotten my ielts result today ..
it is so torturing feeling the day b4 ..
n now i feel rather down ..
bcos .. i dun really satisfy about my score..
it is so teruk lah ..
cry ... haix..
so sad.. it passes .. but not wat i really one ..
gosh ..
haven headache again ?? haix..
god please help me ..
i m truely regret ove
r a lot of things these few weeks..
i felt very tired ..

in 2 weeks time ... the games gonna start again ..
n i gonna be torture somemore ..
God lead me ..
lead me way ... please :)

dunno wat to say here.. .basically .. so so .. result .. haix..
now tat CTES is gone too ..
i feel free .. but not really
a lot of work are thr
waiting for me to complete them .. gosh
I believe that God ll help me ..
:)

God i surrender to you ..




0 comments: