hectic days behind n hectic ones ahead /// haix..

ya... tat is my life at tis point...
i didnt even have time to really sit down and type for my blog..
damn ... i reali hate this life..it sucks..
n basically .. jux SUCKS<><><><
haix... realli tired... realli scared..
realli worried...
haix..

exam .. Exam .. EXam.. EXAm ...EXAM!!!!!!!!!!
test ... Test .. TEst... TESt... TEST !!!!!!!

so ...

practice... Practice... PRactice .. .. ... .. ... . .. ... PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!
desperated .. Desperated... ..............D E S P E R A T E D !!!

THIS IS WAT I FEEL NOW ...

very tired... very dispointed with myself..
however,, God give me life..
to live ... i must survive :)

yup ... last week was my rush week...
this week ll be my rush rush week..
the week after this will be my rush rush rush week... then a break ..
how rewarding is Deepavali for me .. :)
realli looking forward for it,...

last week whole week ...
STATS test...
IELTS Practice..
U**** Practice..
++ stuff to do ..
IELTS speaking last SUN ... did badly

coming days...
Biggest challenge... i lost in this fight ..
then /// WED Chem test..
Thurs BIo presentation ...
SAT IELTS reading listening writing ...
gosh ... my life sucks...
haix...
n i nid to due with some other things too at this moment...
so suffering... T_T

Bro n sis pls pray for me...
i reali want some time for myself
some time for facebook
n sometime for my blog.. :)

hope tat everthing ll be fine :)

tata.. chaos..

-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: