hei ... uPdaTed for Mike's belAted BiRthday celebrAtiOn!!! :)

16-08-09 ---- 12.00am



Have u heard of belated birthday celebration???
no?? yes?? dunno ?? maybe ???
maybe ya maybe... haha... tat is wat happening to one of my friends few days ago!!

Supposely his birthday is on 02 Aug and guess wat...
tat is the day at the end of the H1N1 break and ya ... honestly all other tend o forget about it inthe nice sweet holiday...
but of cos not me... hehe... i still rmb .. tat night i was on my way back to Shah Alam .. n it was 1.ooam at night when i reach Cemara!! gosh .. tat taxi killed me... it costed me about AUS $ 40 or to be precious rm 96.20!! blood sucker.. i have to bare it myself.. haix. hu ask me soi .. tat damn busuk Airasia cause one...
it was so late n i was so tired... n i tot tat i have missed my friend's birthday celebration which i think others might do for him...
who know.. they all forget... Bo XIn de,, ..
for me at least got bring Kampua back from him.. but he no give face loh..
sleep liao .. this Pig! haix,..


anyways.. back to the main course.. lolz...
hmm.. ah... oh ya..
it was scheduled on the 14 of August which a belated will be held and luckily it is held...lolz..
he was surprised certainly... and.. ya... we hve it in KFC!!! lolz


this sort of surprise?? loz... tat is me anyway .. duno wat happen to me .. i frget dy ...hha..

we enjoy lo .. fun lo ... took some pitures loh..
Mike is so happy tat day .. i noe ..
he is so excited actualli ...
sittig near to a gal .. he feels so shy .. i duno why .. but tat is wat happened.. lolz...
he cant even finish his food but start been nasty to the cake.. lolz...




this is pei hwa, my friend.. lolz.. showing of the food wor ... i m hungry T_T .. lolz


Happy family!!! lolz...

Last but not least, i represent KFC would like to introduce the new set of meal ... this is called Special Kentucky birthday meal ..lolz...



Have nice day!! :)

-'Jinso0N'-

2 comments:

梦。K1R@ said...

lol, ahju, ur photo looks like you are a clown from the circus

My DI@rY.. .. .. .. ExPerieNciNg TrUe LIfe... said...

wat lah akira .. how come ????