Thx to Siau ting and Friends for the food !! :)

07-07-09 ---- 12.00am

Hei...today .. ya it is today ..
tat evthg ll jux like replay from that time starting Jan 09..
Reregistration ... and that only take a few seconds :) lolz..
it is so .. stu**** to ask us to go purposely for tat few seconds..
but watever,.. i go to sch with a reason ..
tat is to use the computer ..lolz..
i planned to go back hostel and have a nice rest..
but u know... i m of high demand.. lolz..
keep talking to my dear juniors today .. but i feel contented .. lolz..
although i feel thirsty smtime lolz..
until afternoon time .. still the same.. stay at sch ..
until eveining time .. i decide to take bus to go bck Cemara.. :)
on the way i met with chen Liang .. a rich guy .. hmm ..
he brought me along to Pak Li .. chia me a Cendor.. and asked me to accompany him ..
looking at his pity situation as a friend , i have to do so ..lolz..
anyway anyhow... tat brought me to the next few hours in the furniture shop whereby i look around for furniture for my room .. ya ..my room .. lolz..
tat rich guy chen lian bought a executive chair cost about a hundred and he carried it all the way to Cemara .. it is so so embarassing ..lolz..
haix.. but i m a good friend right ? lolz..
after this i reached his room ... ... .. long story then go jog again .. invitation by Mike..lolz..
i jogged for abt an hour .. then headed to pasar malam lor... and i didnt manage to buy thing .. cos smone called me ..
Siau ting lor.. calll me go Cemara cafe oh ..haix.. i rush all the way back again ..lolz..
after tat then we talk talk talk n walk walk walk and talk talk talk ..
and they buy things in pasar malam and chia me !!! yeah .. they are so nice lar..
thx to them really much .. lolz..



Thx for satay



Thx for Fried sticks



Thx for Lekor !! haha...

i like them all !! hehe... of cos i share lor..with Chee huat my roommate.. haha..
anyway .. tat is my dinner dy .. thx to them i save money .. lolz..
hmm..anyway .. wasted part of my time again today .. haix..
a bit moody but then still okay lar..
at least improve my PR ..:) thx god .. :)
tomorow..oh nop .. today ll be a new tiring day again ..haix...
catch up later.. lolz..
bb ..

-'Jinso0N'-

1 comments:

fat cow said...

eh...ur blog time, got error or not?
why all the blogging time is by 12am one? u purposely set it, is it? all blog 12 am one..