goinG to pEnang this weEkenD!!! ye@h !!

Hei hei Hei !! u noe wat?? i m going to Penang this weekend !! yahoo!!
and i m totally into it ... i feel so so so so happy as I will be going to a place which i have planned to go last year but then not..
I am so so happy for i m able to visit around Penang !!! yis..i really cant wait for it !!
it will be so damn fun !! for i nvr go thr b4!! hah...
actually i did make a booking on airasia to go Penang next year !! lolz..
it is also over the weekend trip :) ..
wah,.i was so so excited !!! I realli thx God for giving such a change to go to play at Penang !! :)
Just hope that i ll enjoy it and have fun lolz..
hmm.. .. ..

yup..today i went to CG care group or cell group in Cendana ..
n it rocks !! I like the juniors!! i simply just like them lar.. although they are juniors and they are guy they make me fall in love with them lar.. bcos they are so proactive and so gorgoues !! lolz..
hmm..anyway .. they had to improve in some ways still..
haha/... o ya .. another good thg is tat i have about to finish selling the books seniors left with me :) ..so happy ..
however the juniors nvr wan photostat one ..lolz.. anyway ..
dun care lar ..lolz. bb..
yahoo..my weekend will be in Penang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-'Jinso0N'-

0 comments: