well.. long time no c :)

Hei ... my january gone !!!!!
yeah.. i hate it ...
please give it back to me !! i wan it back !! T_T

well... actaulli lots of things to update with ..
but ralli dun have time to do so ..
lazy also ... XD
btw..

January had been a high expenses month for me.. i think i used nearly RM800 bah ..
for food transport clothes n stuff...
lolz.. it had been not a veru good month indeed..
as i suffered a lot leh ..
but i also travelled a lot ... XD

I travelled to KL from Shah alam four time on average each week.
ride on monorail for more than 20 times to Star hill, Imbi, Sentral, Medan tuanku
ride on Putra line for more than 5 times to KLCC n assorted places...
and go on the road for more than 48 hours (total travel time) O_O
well.. tat is my january life..

school work left abandon ... everything left behind..
blank when reach school..
homework not done .. haiz.........

anyway ...i met lots of my elative in January tot..
12 is an unique number for me as i travel to 12 places in Jan
and met with 12 relatives in Jan

I travelled from KK >>> Sibu>>> Sepang>>> Shah Alam>>> SUbang Jaya>>> Sunway>> Puchong Jaya>> Petaling jaya>> Taiping>>> Kuala Lumpur>>>> Teluk Intan>>> Ipoh>>> Langkap>>> ... ... ...

I met with brother, sister, parents, sister, cousin, aunt, uncle, cousinx2, grandma, grandma :)

well ... it had been a hectic month for me as i travelled from east to west and north to centre ... ... O_O

hmm.... got lots of things to share..
but tat is it for now. . :)

update again oh :)

bb ..sleep ZZZ

0 comments: