today's incident :) dated 8 January 2009

hei..today is actuali not a good day for me ..
starting from mornig it is just fine..
then after noon .. still ok ..
but i fail competing with the sleeping monster so taken a nap ..
and after tat..
I went to KL ..
the niht mare started here..
gosh .. i hate KL life..
it is hectic..
it is bitchy
and it is scary ...
smply... hate the life..
and sorry to say i m a racist..
n here .. i reali hope tat all black foreigners .. OUT of our country please...
op.. sorry to b such racist.. but with their presence..
crime rate increase... n productivity decreases..
wat is their f**king use here then ...
gosh ... i wondr whr the otak of the ppl gone..
emply sch person ... gosh ..
prawn brain ... ever heard of? :K

btw... today i was stirred up by a few blacky ... i hate them seriously ..
I HATE DARK SKIN PPL .. (n in fact i wish they ll all 'gone' u noe wat i mean ;)*wink* )
but i noe it is impossible..

today when i was on my way to KL ..
i met with an accident ..but luckily it is not me who was in the accident.. but some others... :)
luckily ... btw.. just it is not a suprise to see accident in KL dy .. it is common like rice ...

it is only one part of the big city .. wat more..
traffic jam.. it is like hell .. try to imagine using 3 hours to reach KL from SA..
it sucks.. reali ..
i wish ... i can fly ..
gosh .. reali wan to kill all the drivers who are offeisive... go to die lah .. i m reali angry ... gosh... btw..
this month i use at least rm100 for travelling up till now ... just imagine tat stupid city ... gosh ..
i reali fed up of it oredy...

it is fine and ok ..until when i finish doing my things..
another things happen to me..
not ppl wan to molest me ..
but wan to pick pocket me..
gosh ..i reali wish tat i m a police and catch tat ppl ..
i can sense his action from his seat ... stupid little bitch ...
luckily i secure my handphone and my wallet..though my zip in the pocket is left half opened !!!
thx god for letting me realise about tat!!.. this is reali a narrow escape ...
thx god ah ...

(p/s line to slow..my attempt to upload pictures fail.. sorry for tat..)

from frustrated julius,
-'Jinso0N'-

1 comments:

Cindy said...

yeah.......8 January.......i will never forget it!!
sucking place with such ppl..