HAve not beEn here for abt a Month! :)

helo thr.. sorry that i have been having days off from here..lolz...
it have been torturing days weeks b4 ..
n now of cos i m enjoying my sweet time..
basically.. doing nothing progressive and constructive towards my life..
facebooking.. msning ... are the things that filled my time now .. lolz..
but it doesnt last long..
it ends tomorow..

as.,, I will be going to Sabah tommorow !!
and .. i dun enjoy my life there lah .. basically .. haix...
anyway .. ll back to sibu smtime ..
perhaps.. mid Dec ??
depends .. lolz...

haix.. actuali there are a lot of things i would like to update here..
but due to the accumulation .. i reali dun noe whr to start from !!
gosh ... lazy to reminisce back those hectic weeks ...
though i love to tell u all about the painstaking moment in my life.. lolz..
anyway ,, these few weeks are gonna b hectic weeks for SPM and STPM students..
i truely wish all good luck lor.. hehe...

next year ll be my turn .. i noe .. tat time i ll be like ..
oh gosh ... i haven finish this and also tat .. oh no !! i gonna die..
basically this is wat happen to me everytime i take exam .. lolz...
dunno y .. iNTEC life is more hectic than any place else..
however,, this is my life.. i have no choice but to accept it.. :(

get back then ..
this holiday ll be a long one .. at the same time a short one .. dunno ..
hope tat god ll give me wisdom to use my time wisely..
time passing so damn fast..
so everyone ..
CHERISH the TIme u have !!!

0 comments: