HapPy triPle niNe!!! :)

Hei today is perfect triple!!! 09 09 09 !!! yeah!!
and perfect triple means... good thing for 9M2 !!! lolz

guess what... it is a photo taking day ...
it is a CTES-free day!! lolz.. how nice... tat makes me free now .. haha...
I got this first hand notice eh !!! hehe ...


Hear the good news!!!.... .... u can read lah ..haha

Photo taking session:


Photo taking session !!! jcyn nice n graceful dance!!! haha

After this we got scold by teacher in lab .. hehe ...due to late lab
today's experiment.. simple lah .. : TITRATION only


The art of Titration ... :P


My titration hehe... nice leh .. haha..

Enjoy ur triple 9 day !!!

Happy 09 09 09 !!

-'Jinso0N'-

3 comments:

CaMy said...

= =''' wuliao post. Everything is so wuliao. Blek =P

j-cyn said...

Wuliao! I was not dancing k. I was just avoiding your camera.

My DI@rY.. .. .. .. ExPerieNciNg TrUe LIfe... said...

not wuliao ok ?? haha... jcyn look like dacing mah ,, lolz...